16 February 2009

re. from Posterchild

Hey!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad my work has helped inspire you to
make yours. If you have any pics I could check out, how about throwing
them up on the forum?

Take it easy,

Post

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Canker Bane wrote:
> Dear Posterchild,
>
> I am a fellow artist who sees the streets as a canvas, a place to display
> and create, not necessarily destroy. I want to thank you for updating your
> blog so regularly, for every time I visit I find myself inspired. The
> tutorials especially were very useful, not so much for how they explained
> but for what they explained. Inside I feel there is always this compulsion
> to create things, but as people we don't always obey these drive.
> Your work helps to catalyze these urges into something tangible, and again I
> would like to say I am grateful.
>
> Best regards,
> Canker Bane
>


My initial reaction regarding this reply?


Street artists are people too!

No comments:

Archive

Contact

Email (cankerbane@gmail.com)

AIM: cankerbane